Barclay House is an iconic landmark refurbished into modern apartments at the very heart of the city on Manchester’s ‘Nathan Road’. The project is doorsteps away from the 2 largest universities, and Oxford Road and Piccadilly train stations. Its prime location and convenience to cross-nation transportation, such as the upcoming High Speed Rail 2, will attract tenancy from a growing population of financial elites, students and professors.
Manchester’s CBD, Spinningfields, is 15-minutes away by foot, besides upscale neighborhoods including Deansgate and Castlefield. From just GBP 160K, you can become a homeowner in one of UK’s busiest city centers.
- Location: Manchester
- Project Type: 250 Year Leasehold Apartment
- Developer: Power Charter Group
- Estimated Completion: November 2020
- Total Units: 90
- Unit Sizes: 292 – 563 sq.ft.
- Starting Price: USD 205,000
- Expected Rental Yield: 6% p.a.